Friday 21 April 2017

Murder in Wizards woods

When I first downloaded this title I didn't think I was going to like it. I normally read true stories, romance or children's books to my children so, this was a little different for me. After reading the first few pages I couldn't put my device down and was up until the early hours reading the first couple of chapters. The author has done a brilliant job to keep the reader interested and the descriptive words he's used gives you a real mental image of what is being said. Overall a good read and it's definitely changed my mind about reading this type of book. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30367737-murder-in-wizard-s-wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Cat Carrier

great product!! The picture doesn't actually show the quality of this product. Its larger than it looks and has a very comfy pillow to g...